Moving forward the following guidelines will be in place:
• Beginning Sunday April 11, reservations will no longer be required.
• Effective Easter Sunday the ribbons will be removed from the pews and you will be invited to sit wherever you like.
• You are asked to sit only with family or with those persons with whom you travel to and from worship.
• If you are not sitting with family, or traveling companions please maintain at least three feet of social distance.
• All entry will continue to be through the gym. Exit through the main front door.
• Sanitize your hands prior to entering the sanctuary.
• Masks will be worn upon entering and leaving the sanctuary.
• If you choose to remove your mask, please be respectful of your sisters and brothers who choose to wear a mask and maintain social distance.
These guidelines will be reviewed periodically and adjusted according to the best information available. Our purpose has never been to restrict anyone’s worship practices. Our sole aim is to maintain the safest possible worship environment for everyone.